19th Annual RPL–GSBC Genealogy Lock-In
Ridgewood Public Library, 125 N Maple Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Saturday, 10 September 2022
5:00 pm–10:00 pm; Please arrive by 4:30pm to check-in—doors lock at 5pm!
A light supper will be served
Registration required, begins 25 July (GSBC Members) and 1 August (General Public)
Co-sponsored by the Ridgewood Public Library and the Genealogical Society of Bergen County, the 19th Annual Genealogy Lock-in offers genealogists of all levels the chance to:
- Spend the evening researching, learning, and sharing—after the doors are closed to the general public!
- Ask the Experts your brick wall questions
- Attend workshops such as Irish Genealogy, DNA Roundtable, 1950 Census, and more
- Receive individual assistance from a GSBC Genealogy Consultant
The Lock-In will kick-off with an Ask the Experts panel of GSBC genealogists who will be waiting to take your questions and brick-wall problems. The moderator for this session requests you to submit your questions ahead of time to email@example.com. When submitting your question, make sure to identify:
- What sources you have already searched
- What you have already found
There is a $10 fee per person (includes light supper).
1) Register online and then 2) mail your check, payable to the Genealogical Society of Bergen County, to:
Genealogical Society of Bergen County
P.O. Box 432
Midland Park, NJ 07432
Registration deadline: 2 September 2022
Contact Local History Librarian Sarah Kiefer at 201-670-5600 x135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.