125 N Maple Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Registration Now Open!
GSBC-RPL 15th Annual Genealogy Lock-In
Saturday, 27 October, 5:00-11:00pm (Please arrive by 4:30pm)
Ridgewood Public Library
Please register by October 19. Download and mail-in the form with your payment, thanks!
The Ridgewood Public Library and the Genealogical Society of Bergen County are sponsoring an after-hours opportunity for all genealogists from beginners to advanced to attend. Get advice from an expert panel, attend various workshops, or receive individual genealogy assistance.
Co-sponsored by the Ridgewood Public Library and the Genealogical Society of Bergen County, the 15th Annual Genealogy Lock-in offers genealogists of all levels the chance to:
- Spend the evening researching, learning, and sharing
- Ask the Experts your brick wall questions
- Attend workshops such as Beginner Genealogy, Beyond the Basics, DNA (video/Q&A), Irish Genealogy, FamilySearch.org, Census Records, German Genealogy, Newspaper Research, Brick Walls, Courthouse Research—and more
- Receive individual assistance from a genealogy expert
- Win special door prizes—such as a DNA kit—in celebration of our 15th year
Register early—this event usually sells-out!
Complete the registration form, enclose a $10 fee per person (make check payable to Genealogical Society of Bergen County) and mail it to:
Genealogical Society of Bergen County
P.O. Box 432
Midland Park, NJ 07432
Registration deadline: October 19, 2018. Please arrive by 4:30pm to check-in. Light supper will be served.
Questions: Contact Ridgewood Public Library History Librarian Sarah Kiefer: 201-670-5600 ext 135 or SKiefer@RidgewoodLibrary.org